Tarte Lashes Mascara; A lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara that gives a dramatic look. Also being vegan and cruelty-free.
- I did enjoy this mascara, it did make my lashes feel and look fuller, it didn’t clump, and separates. I, did, however, didn’t feel they made them that much longer, and it was rather difficult to remove by the end of the day. Besides that, I liked it. A plus also that it is paraben free, gluten free, and free from sodium lauryl sulfate. It’s a semi-long nylon bristles brush, I do however enjoy spiraled ones, but it worked just as good. 6.5/10
Cover Fix; A paraben and sulfates free full coverage formula.
- A creamy foundation with SPF 30. Feels rather light on the face which is perfect for summer days when you don’t feel like wearing a lot of makeup, yet want too look fresh and radiate a flawless skin. It’s free from fragrance, parabens, gluten, and talc, perfect if you have sensitive skin or might have an allergy. They can be used to cover tattoos, I haven’t tried it myself so I cannot comment on it. Also, it’s said on Cover Fx’s website that their products are vegan and cruelty-free, I cannot though find the leaping bunny or pink bunny on the package which is the official cruelty-free symbol. It does though say on the package on the side that it is vegan and clinically tested, so we’ll have to take their word for it, with or without bunny symbols. 6/10
Urban Decay – De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray; A weightless setting spray that controls oil and deflects surface shine.
- Absolute favorite. It definitely delivers and does what it claims. It mattifies your shiny skin and helps your makeup last longer. Feels light, no certain scent, and keeps the makeup from smudging, sliding, or even fading. It’s without parabens and sulfates, 10/10
Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray; Absorbs oil, minimizes pores and reduces redness with Vitamin B6.
- Just like their setting spray, it’s just an equally amazing product that has become a crucial part of my night routine.
After cleaning away the makeup, serum and eye cream have been added, I wait few minutes to let my face dry as I prepare some other things around my place and then just before bed I spray it all over my face.
The serum is to be used before any cream since it helps it to get up to 50% deeper, and since the skin recovers at night as it creates new cells, it absorbs all the vitamins, making your skin sing and chant ”thank you” as you blissfully land on a fluffy cloud and dream away as you get your beauty sleep. You wake up with a hydrated skin looking fresh and healthy, ready to tackle the new day with a fierce attitude. 10/10
Too Faced Hangover Refreshing Face Primer; A face primer that hydrates, smoothes, and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy looking finish that is also vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
- Besides its glorious coconut scent and keeping your makeup from fading, I found this primer rather difficult to spread it, not as smooth as I’d like it to be. However, that because of it, it’s non-sticky. The foundation does though blends smoothly after application, and my face does feel more hydrated though not shiny so that’s a plus. 5.5/10
E oil; Wonders for your skin and hair, you can pour a drop on your makeup brushes/blenders to smooth your foundation easier and give nourishment to your skin, or you can massage a little bit in after washing your face and before going to bed. If you want an effective way to make your brows and lashes grow longer, faster and stronger, massage a little on the line of your lashes every night and a little bit on your brows. You can also make your own serum by mixing E oil, castor oil, and coconut oil and it works just as good on your scalp as well!
These products were bought in Sephora during my Miami trip (hence the smushed package but the product is doing just fine), and the E oils aren’t from Sephora but from a store called Sally’s in Kendall – Miami.